Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

TOPIC:

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6688

• MarianneGlover
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Tom
I have an issue with adding a SCORM object into Moodle, I have been reading you advise attached to this question and it looks like we doing the right thing on the export of the SCORM. we have used the cloud as you also suggested it shows the score but not as complete.. On our Moodle, it is not picking up the score.

so as it could be anything - I was just wondering if you have a SCORM ZIp example I can use and test out Moodle?

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6690

• alejo89.morales89
  • alejo89.morales89's Avatar Topic Author
Hello friend Tom, what a shame with you I am just learning about this, a thousand apologies, I already exported it as scorm 1.2 ... but I ask you, if it is possible that the progress is saved, and if the student who is doing the module returns to where had he stayed before his departure?

Hola amigo Tom, que pena contigo apenas estoy aprendiendo sobre esto, mil disculpas, ya lo exporte como scorm 1.2... pero te pregunto, si es posible que se guarde el progreso, y que si el estudiante que esta relizando el modulo regrese donde el habia quedado antes de de su salida?
Attachments:

Last edit: by alejo89.morales89.

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6691

• tom
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 305
Yes on both accounts as you can see from the screenshots in the word document that I sent you.

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6692

• tom
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@Marianne What SCORM version are you trying to use in Moodle (1.2 or 2004) and which version of Xerte are you using?

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6693

• alejo89.morales89
  • alejo89.morales89's Avatar Topic Author
Hello friend Tom, what a shame with you I am just learning about this, a thousand apologies, I already exported it as scorm 1.2 ... but I ask you, if it is possible that the progress is saved, and if the student who is doing the module returns to where had he stayed before his departure?

Hola amigo Tom, que pena contigo apenas estoy aprendiendo sobre esto, mil disculpas, ya lo exporte como scorm 1.2... pero te pregunto, si es posible que se guarde el progreso, y que si el estudiante que esta relizando el modulo regrese donde el habia quedado antes de de su salida?
Attachments:

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6694

• tom
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Again, yes that is possible (and working for me)
The following user(s) said Thank You: alejo89.morales89

Moderators: ronmjultenjjs
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search