Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

TOPIC:

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6702

• alejo89.morales89
  • alejo89.morales89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Tom friend good morning, thank you very much for your timely responses, the truth is that you can, but it does not work for me, could you indicate the steps to make me save the progress of what the student has seen in each module and that If this student leaves I can go back to where I am in the lesson ... that is what I could not make it work for me. I appreciate if you can tell me how that is configured in xerte.

Amigo Tom buen dia, muchas gracias por tus oportunas respuestas, la verdad dices que si se puede, pero a mi no me funciona, me podrias indicar los pasos para hacer que guarde el progreso de lo que ha visto el estudiante en cada modulo y que si este estudiante salga pueda regresar donde quedo en la leccion.... eso es lo que no he podido hacer que me funcione. Te agradezco si me puede indicar como se configura eso en xerte.

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6703

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
I'll have a try with the SCORM object that you sent. But... You don't have to do anything (if you place it in Moodle as a SCORM package, see screenshots in the Word document I sent).

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6704

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
It'working for me using your module:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alejo89.morales89

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6706

• alejo89.morales89
Good morning friend Tom, thank you for being so attentive and excuse me for always asking so much, I have followed all your steps of the word and if it is working, but look at what you sent me you leave the activity in 50% of the progress below , and you leave and enter again and yes, you enter the same part, but the percentage does not match when you re-enter it is 17%, that's what I meant, if it was a Xerte problem or bug, and if that should be configured .. . And I ask you something else Xerte allows an image to be mounted and if you put the cursor on it, you may get a pop-up window with some informative text? ... I thank you. Have a great day

buen dia amigo Tom , gracias por ser tan atento y disculpame por siempre preguntar tanto, yo he seguido todos tus paso del word y si esta funcionando, pero mira en lo que me mandaste tu te sales de la actividad en el 50% del progreso abajo, y sales y entras de nuevo y si, entras en la misma parte, pero el procentaje no coincide cuando reingresas queda en 17%, a eso me referia, si era algun problema de Xerte o bug, y si eso se debe configurar... y te pregunto algo mas Xerte permite que se monte una imagen y si pones el cursor en ella, te pueda salir una ventana emergente con algun texto informativo?... Te agradezco. Ten un grandioso dia

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6707

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'll submit a bug for the percentages. You can use the hotspot connector page to do what you describe with the images.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alejo89.morales89

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6708

• alejo89.morales89
Thank you very much for your help Tom, I hope that bug can be solved, if you know what it was resolved, tell me, I really appreciate it. have a great weekend

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda Tom, espero se pueda resolver ese bug, si sabes de que se resolvio me indicas, te lo agradezco mucho. te un gran fin de semana

Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search