Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

TOPIC:

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 8 months ago #6711

• alejo89.morales89
  • alejo89.morales89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Good morning to Tom, how are you, what a shame to come back to ask you something, look is that I am trying to upload a file that is made in an environment like XAMP to pass it to A server where I work and it won't let me upload it Because it says it weighs more than 8 megabytes, not how it can be enabled to upload large files ... I appreciate it if you can help me.
And finally, it is possible to translate the tool into Spanish well, how would I help to do it and what file would be the one that is modified to put the correct translation and if I translate it well I sent it to you and I help you as you have helped me. If you explain that to me, I will too.

Buen día a Tom, como te encuentras, que vergüenza venir de nuevo a preguntarte algo, mira es que yo es que trato de subir un archivo que se realiza en un entorno como XAMP para pasarlo a Un servidor de donde trabajo y no me deja subirlo porque dice que pesa mas de 8 megas, no como se puede habilitar para subir archivos grandes... te agradezco si me puede ayudar.
Y por ultimo, es posible traducir bien a Español la herramienta, yo como ayudaría a hacerlo y cual archivo seria el que se modifica para poner la traducción correcta y si lo traduzco bien te lo envió y te ayudo como tu me has ayudado a mi. si me explicas eso también lo hago.

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ronmjultenjjs
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search