Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Results page to connect with Decision Tree page type and show the score 2 years 9 months ago #7468

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All in the Xerte Forum,

Is there a way to provide a score as percentage of the correct and incorrect decisions made when an end-user selects options provided in the Decision Tree page type?

I have added the Results page to a Xerte which has the Decision Tree page type and it would be nice to link the decisions made to a percentage score on the Results page.

In Articulate Storyline a percentage score is provided in the Results page which displays a percentage, for example 80% pass rate and the percentage score for the end-user, so for example 'Well done you have passed with 85% pass score'.

I want to try and avoid using customisation and including code because i don't want the code affected by any upgrade installations.

If you know a way that I can achieve this, your help is really welcome.

Best regards
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Results page to connect with Decision Tree page type and show the score 2 years 9 months ago #7469

• Fay
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 88
Hi Anne
There's no way of doing this at the moment I'm afraid. Mainly because there's no concept of what answers are right or wrong in the decision tree page. It would need some changes made to the core page code to allow you to mark up answers as true or false in the editor. It's not something that would be easy to do with custom code that you add to individual projects either.
Fay
The following user(s) said Thank You: annem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search