Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Youtube Embed Issue 10 years 4 months ago #1070

• 0kee
  • 0kee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Yeah. The copy has the same issue. I also exported it and imported it again and it still doesn't work. I'm really starting to think there is something else wrong with our install because my colleague is having the same problem with Youtube pages in other LOs. She says that when she starts a new LO it works fine for about the first five pages then it stops saving (due to this issue).
I can add the Youtube links directly into the template.xml using a text editor, save them and they display fine. Just realised this today so I now have a workaround. It's far from ideal though because my colleagues won't be able to do this and then I'll end up having to add all their videos!
www.dropbox.com/s/ab7vk7mnxnow38v/Future_Computing.zip
This is the LO that I'm having the problem with. The page is "The Internet of Things" but the youtube code isn't in it because it wouldn't save with it. The video I was trying to add is youtu.be/sfEbMV295Kk but try any youtube.
Thanks for all the help.
Karl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 0kee.

Youtube Embed Issue - Unable to edit LO 10 years 3 months ago #1114

• 0kee
  • 0kee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi John (or anybody else),
Have you had any further thoughts on this. We are unable to edit our Learning Objects once they are over a certain size. Usually becomes a problem after about 5 to 10 pages. The consol in chrome gives the following errors (on screen shot also).

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) atcourse.org/xerte/edit_
POST atcourse.org/xerte/modules/xerte/engine/save.php 404 (Not Found) /xerte/modules/xerte/engine/save.php:1
POST atcourse.org/xerte/modules/xerte/engine/save.php 404 (Not Found) /xerte/modules/xerte/engine/save.php:1

The edit.php and the save.php files are where they should be but for some reason Xerte isn't writing to them.

Many thanks,
Karl
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search