Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions on getting Xerte Toolkits installed on your server and questions about authentication and user logins.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Installation /Upgrade Instructions for Xerte 3.0 8 years 6 months ago #3235

• perussini
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everybody,

My name is Rogerio and I have a problem, when I start the instalation process appear the message error below.

Notice: Undefined index: host in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\setup\page2.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined index: database_prefix in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\setup\page2.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\setup\page2.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\setup\page2.php on line 57

Sorry, the attempt to connect to the host has failed. MySQL reports the following error -

Creating MySQL Database Failed!

Your Xerte Online Toolkits database is not created! Please investigate the error messages and return to the previous page by pressing the button below!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Installation /Upgrade Instructions for Xerte 3.0 8 years 6 months ago #3236

• robb
  • Thank you received: 3
You need to fill in te mysql user and password that has rights to create and edit databases. You probably put in wrong credentials.
I don't know if xamp autocreates credentials for mysql when it is installed? Otherwise you should create a mysql account.

Installation /Upgrade Instructions for Xerte 3.0 8 years 5 months ago #3265

• jbijnens
  • Thank you received: 0
I followed the instructions in the upgrade document that can be found in the folder /documentation when I did the upgrade from 2.1 to 3. It worked like a charm. Thanks guys you did a fabulous job with this 3.0 version.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search