Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Publishing a Project from Xerte Destop 7 years 10 months ago #3742

• barco
  • barco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I would be nice if the help stated where projects are published to. So far I can't find the files generated when I publish.

I assume the files are published to the Project directory but I have yet to locate them.

Alternatively it would be nice if there was a pop-up that said files published in "/projectdirectory/publish"

Keep up the good work guys. Xerte is a great product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Publishing a Project from Xerte Destop 7 years 10 months ago #3749

• jjs
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi Barco,

Xerte Desktop is no longer under active development and all development efforts of the main Xerte team is focussed on XOT. That said if you were to iron out any deficiencies in the documentation for Xerte Desktop and willing to share these with the community then we would find somewhere to host these.

John

Publishing a Project from Xerte Destop 7 years 10 months ago #3761

• barco
  • barco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi John,

After some consideration I've decided to also start using XOT exclusively. I don't have any existing flash content and figure its better to start with HTML5 at this point. Unlike most users I don't control the systems our content is used on. So I have no guarantees about flash availability.

That said I'm happy to contribute where I can. I've started by responding to some of the unanswered questions on the forum.

And will definitely contribute to the documentation also. Where do I send contributions to documentation?

• Page:
Moderators: jjs
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search