Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions on getting Xerte Toolkits installed on your server and questions about authentication and user logins.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Installation on cloudways 6 years 5 months ago #4793

• notesforias
  • notesforias's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi
I am a non techie guy and was using softaculous till now to automatically install xerte . But I have moved to cloudways that does not have a cpanel or softaclous .

Anyways , I copied all files of xerte installation package into my public html directory and everything worked fine with installation and i even had a successful installation .

But after the installation , the user name and password i chose during the installation are not getting me logged in .

While choosing the authentication method , i chose " Db " .

Can anyone here suggest me what I should do to get me logged in using the username and password i used during the installation process ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Installation on cloudways 6 years 5 months ago #4794

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
The login you have chosen during installation is the admin login. You can login on the management page (<xerte url>/management.php) to change installation settings.

As you have chosen Db for the user authentication method, you need to go into the management page and add users to your installations. Only those accounts will allow you to login. you cannot use the admin account to login in xerte as a 'normal' user.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search