Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General questions and topics about Xerte Toolkits that don’t fit anywhere else.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Xerte 3 guides and tutorials 8 years 1 month ago #3491

• bobread
  • bobread's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Can't seem to find any detailed guides or tutorials anywhere for Xerte Online Toolkits 3. Can only find the xert3_demo.mp4 video. Do any exist anywhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bobread. Reason: Typo correction

Xerte 3 guides and tutorials 8 years 1 month ago #3492

• ronm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 244
Hi Bob

There's the odd splattering of v3 specific stuff but I don't think there's a specific collection yet. There's a guide linked from the login page of any v3.x install e.g. training.mitchellmedia.co.uk/xot/modules...raining/toolkits.htm and Alistair did some YouTube video's on an early version 3 install
www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwNpoYGtAZ3UYolijHjyBQ (that's a link to Alistair's channel rather than the specific Xerte videos)
Obviously all the old step by step guides are still reasonably relevant but out of date in terms of interface and new features and affordances. I'm sure more and more new resources will materialise over time but if I'm honest we're looking for the community to share a lot more than happens at the moment! ;-)

HTH
Ron

BTW are you planning on attending the conference in April? www.xerte.org.uk/index.php?option=com_co...n&lang=en&Itemid=478 if so interested in delivering a session and sharing how you use Xerte?
Xerte developer & trainer
e-learning & m-learning consultant
mitchellmedia.co.uk | xerteacademy.com | learningapps.co.uk
Note: Support here is voluntary and meant for users to support each other.
Need direct commercial support with Xerte? mitchellmedia.co.uk/contact/

Xerte 3 guides and tutorials 8 years 1 month ago #3498

• bobread
  • bobread's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Ron,

Sorry for the delay posting a reply - I was developing Xerte content! I am really impressed with XOT 3. We are currently setting up a Xerte users group and I'll mention the lack of resources and propose creating some ourselves.

I am planning on going to the conference although I haven't asked my boss yet. I am not very good at giving presentations I'm afraid. Look forward to meeting you (assuming I can go).

Bob

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search