Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place for more technical questions for those who want to create new pagetypes or bespoke functionality.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

hot spot image connector page 3 years 6 months ago #6868

• Rolaine
  • Rolaine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Please help with the script needed to make this page work the way I need it to. Students are supposed to correct a false statement to make it true. So I have the sentence saved as an image file, and they need to find each problem word. The Hot spot image spots link to a text correction, fill in the blank page for each problem word. Then the student uses the back button to return to the hot spot image connector page to find the next problem word. The 3rd time they view the hot spot image connection page, is when I want to be able to enable the next button. Which forces the student to walk through all the connected pages before they can go on to the next learning activity.
I know that the below is the command, usually put in the feedback section source, but can't for the life of me figure out how to make the counting variable increase by 1 on each connected page, and then test for it the 3rd time viewing the hot spot image connector page again.. If I try to put something in the script section, the whole page just goes blank and won't load. Help!!
<script>
$("#x_nextBtn").button("enable");
</script>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rolaine.
  • Page:
Moderators: JohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search