Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thumbnail page issue / questions 9 years 11 months ago #1903

• ronm2
  • ronm2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm using XOT 2.1 HTML5. The 'thumbnail' page is a very good addition but I'm having some issues with it, or perhaps not understanding it. I've setup 2 thumbnail pages, the first has six images across the top. On entering this page the images are not always aligned (see attached) and sometimes one of the images if far too large (like its not been scaled down properly). If this was AW I'd put in a 'syncwait' - this looks like perhaps a timing issue?

Also on these pages as I have 6 'nested' pages that have text on them, I'm not seeing any of the text. At first I thought perhaps the images are too large and force the text off the screen, but even with small images no text appears. I'm expecting to see the image, then text above or below it - is this how it should work? If so a suggestion - what would make this page more useful is to be able to place the graphic on the left/right/top/bottom (just top/bottom now) and have an audio track on each nested page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thumbnail page issue / questions 9 years 11 months ago #1912

• ingdon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Hi, my name is Inge. I'm an e-learning advisor.
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi Ron,
I don't see your attachement. Could you please add it to the forum.
For your second question. The text will show up when you go with the mouse over the picture. See attachement for an example.
Bye,
Inge
DLearning
I.Donkervoort
www.dlearning.nl
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search