Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Inline equations overlap with following text - MathJax or CSS issue? 3 months 1 week ago #8844

• Sigerson
  • Sigerson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
Hoping some direction from group will help resolve this issue as I'm a bit rusty.
Have recurring issue with inline math overlapping following text - (example attached where however it doesn't happen all the time (I have hundreds of pages/questions and if it did I would have switched to something else)
Adding specific or variable number of additional spaces as fudge doesn't always work or persist.
Am using a Flat Blue template and predominantly Tex within objects.
No issues with display as block.

Assuming an issue that needs or can be addressed through CSS rather than need MathJax configuration expertise? would I need to build Flat Blue copy or could this be done through a simpler Stylesheet being attached or Styles?
Any thoughts/advice appreciated.
Thx
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Inline equations overlap with following text - MathJax or CSS issue? 3 months 1 week ago #8845

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Can you try to create a learning project that demonstrates this and share it with me? I've never seen this before.

Inline equations overlap with following text - MathJax or CSS issue? 3 months 1 week ago #8849

• Sigerson
  • Sigerson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Tom - will grab some examples and see what I can share
FYI -overlooked the content type - whilst this does only appear to be happening in Nested Pages of Tabbed Navigator which I chose for main content delivery , for content in related objects MCQs, Interactive Text with linked Pages don't recall seeing this
cheers

• Page:
Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search