Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

TOPIC:

Export - Get Offline Zip : stopped working 1 year 1 month ago #8500

• jbijnens
  • jbijnens's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have upgraded a XOT 3.10 installation to XOT 3.11 (clean install).
After that I applied the XOT 3.11 update.
Everything works fine except for the Export function. All of the options (Deployment, Scorm, Archive, Offline) stopped working.
I have tried to find something in the apache2 logs (error.log) but wasn't able to find anything.
It is an Apache 2.4 with PHP-FPM 8.1

I've now noticed that when I try to publish the project, I get an error. The Apache2 error.log has the message "client denied by server configuration: /myserverroot/xerte/editor/upload.php, referer: https://myserver/xerte/edithtml.php?template_id=103

I have created a new site configuration and the previous error "client denied by server configuration" no longer pops up in the error log. However, the export option still does not work.

The Apache error log mentions one error mentioning editorStyles.css can't be found. After a long search I found one error in ./editor/js/vendor/ckeditor/config.js where it says editorStyles.css instead of editorstyles.css. This has nothing to do with the export option so this still does not work.

I have now created a XAMPP installation with Xerte 3.11 and imported my Xerte archive in it. Here everything works. As on the Linux server everything worked fine with Xerte 3.10, I'm clueless why 3.11 works perfectly on the same server except for all the export functions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jbijnens. Reason: Providing additional info

Export - Get Offline Zip : stopped working 1 year 1 month ago #8501

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Hi, is the php-zip extension enabled? That might be the issue.

Otherwise, try to enable $development mode (set $development to true around line 43 of config.php).

Try again, and see if you have an error in the apache log.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbijnens

Export - Get Offline Zip : stopped working 1 year 1 month ago #8502

• jbijnens
The zip-extension is enabled.
I'll try to enable the development mode and check whether there are errors in the apache log.

Export - Get Offline Zip : stopped working 1 year 1 month ago #8503

• jbijnens
In the apache2 error log it says

[Sun Mar 05 16:15:57.770293 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 889:tid 140100582340352] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:51170] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: ini_set(): Session ini settings cannot be changed when a session is active in /var/www/xerte/config.php on line 262PHP message: PHP Notice: session_start(): Ignoring session_start() because a session is already active in /var/www/xerte/config.php on line 263PHP message: PHP Warning: scandir(/var/www/xerte/modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/plugins/): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory in /var/www/xerte/modules/xerte/export.php on line 448PHP message: PHP Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /var/www/xerte/modules/xerte/export.php on line 448PHP message: PHP Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /var/www/xerte/modules/xerte/export.php on line 450PHP message: PHP Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($replace) of type array|string is deprecated in /var/www/xerte/website_code/php/scorm/scorm_library.php on line 228PHP message: PHP Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($replace) of type array|string is deprecated in /var/www/xerte/website_code/php/scorm/scorm_library.php on line 229PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: str_replace(): Argument #2 ($replace) must be of type string when argument #1 ($search) is a string in /var/www/xerte/website_code/php/scorm/scorm_library.php:230\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/xerte/website_code/php/scorm/scorm_library.php(230): str_replace()\n#1 /var/www/xerte/modules/xerte/export.php(515): basic_html5_page_create()\n#2 /var/www/xerte/website_code/php/scorm/export.php(75): require_once('...')\n#3 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/xerte/website_code/php/scorm/scorm_library.php on line 230', referer: lihaul.dnsalias.net/xerte/properties.php?template_id=103

There is no plugins folder in /var/www/xerte/modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/.
There is no such folder in the XAMPP installation but there it works.

Export - Get Offline Zip : stopped working 1 year 1 month ago #8504

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Ah. Yes, I see. I fixed this. Replace modules/xerte/export.php with this one:

raw.githubusercontent.com/thexerteprojec...les/xerte/export.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbijnens, hasimbonjy

Export - Get Offline Zip : stopped working 1 year 1 month ago #8505

• jbijnens
Thank you so much.
That solved it.
Apparenly your fix is needed on Linux systems but not for a XAMPP system on Windows.
I guess this file is not included yet in the updates as for the Linux and for the XAMPP on Windows I used the same xertetoolkits_3.11.zip and xertetoolkits_update_3.11.zip
Anyway, thank you very very much for helping me out on a Sunday!! And thanks for working on such an amazing application as Xerte.

Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search