Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tsugi Upgrade Database Issue 2 years 4 days ago #8053

• leoneg@avemaria.vic.edu.au
  • leoneg@avemaria.vic.edu.au's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm attempting to install Tsugi on my Xerte server, when i run the Upgrade Database it creates some tables but keep getting an error for the table lti_link

Checking plugins table...
Checking Core LTI Tables...
Checking Installed Modules Tables...
Checking admin/lti/database.php ...
-- Checking table lti_issuer
-- Checking table lti_keyset
-- Checking table lti_key
-- Checking table lti_user
-- Checking table lti_context
-- Checking table lti_link
-- Creating table lti_link
Unable to create lti_link 42000:42000:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '; json MEDIUMTEXT NULL, settings MEDIUMTEX...' at line 13
create table lti_link ( link_id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, link_sha256 CHAR(64) NOT NULL, link_key TEXT NOT NULL, deleted TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, context_id INTEGER NOT NULL, path TEXT NULL, lti13_lineitem TEXT NULL, title TEXT NULL, score_maximum DOUBLE NULL; json MEDIUMTEXT NULL, settings MEDIUMTEXT NULL, settings_url TEXT NULL, placementsecret VARCHAR(64) NULL, oldplacementsecret VARCHAR(64) NULL, entity_version INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, created_at TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, updated_at TIMESTAMP NULL, deleted_at TIMESTAMP NULL, CONSTRAINT `lti_link_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`context_id`) REFERENCES `lti_context` (`context_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE, CONSTRAINT `lti_link_const_1` UNIQUE(link_sha256, context_id), CONSTRAINT `lti_link_const_pk` PRIMARY KEY (link_id) ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tsugi Upgrade Database Issue 2 years 4 days ago #8054

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Please note that the Xerte project uses tsugi, but that it is a completely different project.

This seems to be a bug in Tsugi. I notified the author. There is a semicolon on line 319 of admin/lti/database.php that should not be there. If you replace it with a comma, you could try again.

Also, I think it would be better if you change your tsugi config and set a db prefix for the tsugi database (if you chose to insert it into the schema of Xerte).
The following user(s) said Thank You: leoneg@avemaria.vic.edu.au

Tsugi Upgrade Database Issue 2 years 4 days ago #8055

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
In the mean time this has also been fixed in tsugi, so you can also grab a new copy from tsugi's website.

Tsugi Upgrade Database Issue 2 years 4 days ago #8056

• leoneg@avemaria.vic.edu.au
  • leoneg@avemaria.vic.edu.au's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Tom, the semicolon was the isue

• Page:
Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search