Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Glossary Accessibility options:Invert, High contrast theme, no background images 2 years 3 months ago #7817

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Xerte community,

Using the Glossary optional property, when accessibility changed to: Invert, High contrast theme, no background images, neither the word (the term) or the tool-tip/text bubble (definition) display.

Yesterday a colleague notified me that when the screen accessibility is changed to: Invert the glossary term (text written in black) does not display on the screen and also the tool-tip/text bubble which displays the definition does not display on the screen, because the background of the screen is black.

Please let me know if there is a quick way to fix this by the end-users, or will this fix need to be developed by the Xerte developers and made available in the next release?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Best regards
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Glossary Accessibility options:Invert, High contrast theme, no background images 2 years 2 months ago #7829

• Fay
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi Anne

I'll fix this in the invert theme but in the meantime you can fix it in individual projects by adding the Style optional property to the project and pasting in this:
span.x_glossary {
  color:revert;
}

Thanks
Fay

Glossary Accessibility options:Invert, High contrast theme, no background images 2 years 2 months ago #7832

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Fay,

Thank you, I have added the code in to the Style Optional Property, as you suggested and this works fine.

Best wishes
Anne

• Page:
Moderators: ronmjultenjjs
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search