Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Not able to export via local install? 5 years 10 months ago #5124

• helenmd
  • helenmd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Good evening all,

I've been working on a learning object on our (v3.4)networked install, and exported it into my 3.5 local install (over xampp).

The reason for this is that I wanted to test my bootstrap project with the different themes. I managed this successfully, but when I wanted to export it from my local install, it will let me click on the export archive (I've also tried the deployment) button, but nothing is happening.

Is this a "feature" of a local install, or is there something wrong do you know?

Many thanks in advance, as ever.

Helen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not able to export via local install? 5 years 10 months ago #5125

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
No, that is supposed to just work. Depending on the versoin of XAMPP you might need to enable some extension though.

Look in the apache log to the php error log, and see if there is an errro when you try to export.
The following user(s) said Thank You: helenmd

Not able to export via local install? 5 years 4 weeks ago #5676

• suzan
  • Thank you received: 0
I am having the same problem (exporting a bootstrap project from a local install doesn't work).

This error appears in the apache error.log in XAMPP:

[Mon Mar 18 15:56:30.159648 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4736:tid 1972] [client ::1:65236] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function basic_html5_page_create(), 3 passed in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\xerte\\modules\\site\\export.php on line 119 and at least 4 expected in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\xerte\\website_code\\php\\scorm\\scorm_library.php:223\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\xerte\\modules\\site\\export.php(119): basic_html5_page_create('site', 'site', 'Keylearning')\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\xerte\\website_code\\php\\scorm\\export.php(75): require_once('C:\\\\xampp\\\\htdocs...')\n#2 {main}\n thrown in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\xerte\\website_code\\php\\scorm\\scorm_library.php on line 223, referer: http://localhost/xerte/properties.php?template_id=2

Thank you for any advice on how to fix this.

Last edit: by suzan.
  • Page:
Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search