Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Testing NVDA screen-reader with MCQ, Quiz and various Tab Navigators 2 years 2 months ago #7921

• julian_admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Anne, we know you are well intentioned, and thank you for posting your findings: it would be better perhaps to raise the issues as questions, or simply report your findings, rather than say blanket statements like 'does not work' because that can lead to misconceptions, and it means others have to interrupt what's probably a very busy day and jump in and put things straight, rather than wait for a more convenient time, I hope that makes sense. But thank you for contributing and, as Ron says, we wish more community members would repay some of the countless hours of work that go into making Xerte freely available by supporting other users a bit more, and contributing to the community. It drives me crackers that people are using an excellent piece of software for absolutely nothing, and can't find a bit of quid pro quo to give a bit back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Testing NVDA screen-reader with MCQ, Quiz and various Tab Navigators 2 years 2 months ago #7922

• ronm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Anne
deleting your original post isn't the answer here because subscribers will have seen the messages by email anyway and may just wish to contribute too.
Accessibility is far more nuanced than "does not work" and "do not use" because there is, or at least can be, very wide context to all that and technical accessibility is only part of that too. I'm dipping in and out of this discussion in-between meetings and other work which isn't the best thing to do and I'm busy with other things over the next two days too. But just as a reminder of what I said earlier there are a couple of things I think we can improve upon here and we will do that in due course.
HTH
Ron
Xerte developer & trainer
e-learning & m-learning consultant
mitchellmedia.co.uk | xerteacademy.com | learningapps.co.uk
Note: Support here is voluntary and meant for users to support each other.
Need direct commercial support with Xerte? mitchellmedia.co.uk/contact/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ronm.
  • Page:
Moderators: alimcnronm
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search