Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Narrator windows 10 and Xerte in VLE as scorm and public URL 3 years 9 months ago #6621

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,
Hopefully you can help.

Using Narrator Windows 10
Caps lock + N when using Windows Narrator 10, takes me to group 'main landmark', but the narrator does not read the text in that main group. The narrator jumps to banner landmark and navigation landmark with controls. Keyboard shortcut d doesn't work. The narrator reads out the letter D.
I have tried this with both public Xerte and Xertes exported as SCORM and in VLE.
What am I doing wrong please?

Also when my Articulate storyline is SCORM in VLE the narrator does not read the text and Tab key, Enter key and Spacebar key are not active. But when my Articulate storyline file is public URL(web) narrator does read the text and Tab, Spacebar and Enter keys are active.

What is happening when the e-learning packages are SCORM in VLE please?

What is happening please?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes
Anne
PS: I have just tried using Narrator Windows 10 with Articulate Storyline SCORM package in VLE using Chrome browser, and the narrator does read out aloud the text in the 3 main area landmarks and recognises keystrokes Tab, Spacebar and Enter, and is working okay.

But Xerte still did not work with Narrator Windows 10 as SCORM in the VLE using Chrome browser (I have Xerte and Storyline SCORM files in the same site in the VLE and tried both)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by annem.
  • Page:
Moderators: alimcnronm
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search