Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General questions and topics about Xerte Toolkits that don’t fit anywhere else.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

INOVUP - proposal for knowledge exchange 4 years 5 months ago #6002

• branes
  • branes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, Xerte community.

I have been following the development of the Xerte project since 2012. From the very beginning, I have my own software installation and use it in teaching. I also follow work related to the project and beyond. Last year I joined the INOVUP project (www.inovup.si/en/).
As one of the project members I'm asking you a question. One of the activities of the project is the exchange of experience in the field of innovative learning in higher education institutions. The funds are reserved for mentioned activity which should be realised as a one-month visit to a partner institution. I wonder if any of the Xerta community members is ready to participate in the form of my visit to the institution and transfer of knowledge to the Slovenian higher education environment. I am mainly interested in technology and techniques of using ICT, especially Xerte, for educational purposes.

I have thirty years of experience in using ICT in the teaching process and I am a member of a group that takes care of the development of e-materials and works with the e-classroom. I would like to further upgrade the knowledge and pass it on to other teaching staff, which is the purpose of the project.
I look forward to your reply or advice on how to implement my idea. If you need more information, please read attachement or reply to the email below.
Kind regards

Branislav SMITEK Ph.D.
University of Maribor
FACULTY OF ORGANIZATIONAL SCIENCES
Kidriceva cesta 55/a
SI4000 KRANJ
SLOVENIA
tel: +386 4 237 42 63
fax: +386 4 237 42 99
e-mail: Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken.
Attachments:

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

INOVUP - proposal for knowledge exchange 4 years 5 months ago #6004

• julian_admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I wonder if you could combine a trip to our conference next year (details to come soon) with visits to some of the institutions in Netherlands, Begium, UK?

INOVUP - proposal for knowledge exchange 4 years 5 months ago #6007

• branes
  • branes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Julian, thanks for the reply. A conference visit combined with institution visits would be ideal. I have to make my first visit according to project rules in early 2020 and am currently looking for a partner to work with. Once the details of the conference are known, I will try to reconcile the term with another visit that I have to complete by the end of 2020.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search