Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General questions and topics about Xerte Toolkits that don’t fit anywhere else.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tracking Options for Quizzes 6 years 6 months ago #4679

• Jonny
  • Jonny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,
I am building my first piece of content in Xerte and have come to the point where I would like to track the users progress through the project (and any score they get in the quizzes along the way). I will be using SCORM (SCORM 2004 3rd ed package in the export options if that makes any difference) to track the progress but am unsure of what settings would be best for this in the tracking properties of the project.

I have done some limited testing but can't seem to get Xerte to give a give a score of the overall project. If there are two multiple choice questions and only one is visited and is answered correctly, then it seems to ignore the other multiple choice question that is not visited and report and average mark of 100%. I think the problem (assuming it wasn't designed to do this) is in Xerte as the results page within the project reports this as well as SCORM Cloud (where I have done testing).

Would someone be able to tell me what all the different tracking settings all do or point me towards documentation that does? I am particularly confused about what 'Force Tracking mode behaviour' does as in my limited testing I can't see a difference when it is checked. If someone has come across this issue and found that the problem wasn't options within Xerte, I am all ears as I am just trying to track down the origin of issue at the moment.

Thanks to all who respond in advance :)

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny. Reason: Choosing a more appropriate topic icon.
  • Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search