Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place for more technical questions for those who want to create new pagetypes or bespoke functionality.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Adaptive Content page 3 years 2 months ago #7202

• Neil Pollock
  • Neil Pollock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm trying to get something to work with the Adaptive Content page, but I'm either doing something wrong or it's not possible.

I want to have a simple multiple choice quiz question which the user answers. Then, on an Adaptive Content page I'd like to show the responses from all users, so a person can see how they have answered compared to everybody else.

With xAPI this data is certainly available somewhere, but can I actually access it via the Adaptive Content - just to show a graph of responses or something?

(Also, if anyone has any good uses of the Adaptive Content page, I'd love to see examples.)

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Neil Pollock.

Adaptive Content page 3 years 2 months ago #7205

• ingdon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Hi, my name is Inge. I'm an e-learning advisor.
  • Thank you received: 34
Hi Neil,

Great that you are working with the adaptive content page (ACP). I asume you also have an LRS?
About the ACP itself, I have a Dutch manual with a Dutch example. Maybe that would help you?
What we also can do is that you send me your example project via WeTransfer and that I make your ACP working. Send it to info(@) dlearning.nl. Bye, Inge
DLearning
I.Donkervoort
www.dlearning.nl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neil Pollock

Adaptive Content page 3 years 1 month ago #7222

• Neil Pollock
  • Neil Pollock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks for the response, Inge.
My Dutch isn't particularly good, but maybe with the help of Google Translate your manual could offer some help.
And yes, we have an LRS set up.
My example project is a bit of a mess at the moment (I'm using it for a few different things) so once I have time to tidy it up I can share it.
Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: JohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search