Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

script for skip score tracking 4 years 1 month ago #6403

• luca65
  • luca65's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I need to insert in a series of activities (mcq, quiz, true/false, etc) with which I need scorm score tracking, some pages with "Model Answer" activities.
The problem is that in the final report I get Model Answer score every time 100% of score, whichever things students write...
I can get the answer of students in final report, but it needs manual correction for an honest evaluation. If every time It tracks 100% I need to recalculate every things.
Is there some way (for example a script) for avoid score tracking of "model answer" activities but to preserve the print of the content on the final report?

Thank you for every advice

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

script for skip score tracking 4 years 1 month ago #6404

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Yes, I see the problem. Normally I would advise you to set the tracking weigth to a really small valu, but I see that yiu cannot set the tracking weigh of the model answer.

I will set that on the list of bugs. At the moment I do'nt have a soulution for you, but I will have another look later this month.

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search