Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General questions and topics about Xerte Toolkits that don’t fit anywhere else.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Xerte24 Conference 21st November 3 days 1 hour ago #9259

• Fay
  • Fay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 92
The online Xerte24 Community Conference will take place on the 21st November. On behalf of the Xerte project team, I am pleased to announce that official registration is now open. Please register now to secure your place at the conference (apologies but I can't post the registration link in this forum post but you can find it on the conference website - bit.ly/Xerte24).

The conference will give you the chance to hear news of current and future developments from the Xerte project team, but more importantly many members of the community will be presenting their experiences of using Xerte. Session topics include learning analytics and tracking student progress, creating VR/AR learning experiences, integrating AI, promoting inclusive practice, and the customisation of Xerte projects. The full programme will be available on the Xerte24 conference website (bit.ly/Xerte24) shortly.

Please comment on this forum post if you have any questions and a member of the Xerte project team will be in touch. We look forward to seeing you on the 21st November.

The Xerte Project Team

Please تسجيل الدخول or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search