Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General questions and topics about Xerte Toolkits that don’t fit anywhere else.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Changing the look of the LO 10 years 8 months ago #226

• Mark7801
  • Mark7801's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I'm looking for a way to change the standard color and layout of the Xerte and Bootstrap layouts beyond the optional properties drop down box, maybe create my own templates. I'd like to change the theme color, add and place items like logos, placement/size/style of text etc.
I see the custom Interface option in the bootstrap template but not in the Xerte template? Where can I find information about creating custom interfaces?
I'm using V2
Thanks
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Changing the look of the LO 10 years 8 months ago #228

• jjs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi Mark,

The custom interface option is for Flash only i'm sure, the one you want to use is the Stylesheet one... with this you can override aspects of the HTML5 layout.

For the Bootstrap layout your optional properties have two options that will be appropriate, the Styles one that allows you to insert inline style and the Stylesheet one that allows you to attach a ready mae stylesheet. This can override or augment the styles that are there already, adding in the features that you require, although upon testing this morning I can't seem to be able to get them to work... will email the others to see what is going on...

Regards,

John
Attachments:

Last edit: by jjs. Reason: Picture added

Changing the look of the LO 10 years 8 months ago #234

• Mark7801
  • Mark7801's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi John,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I will play with Stylesheets, I assume it sits on top or replaces the default view.
The bootstrap LO optional properties tab I have only shows options for the project title page and is limited to Header Color, Header Image and Header Text Color.
I look forward to hearing about the additional optional properties when they're working.
Thanks!
Mark

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search