Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions on getting Xerte Toolkits installed on your server and questions about authentication and user logins.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Some options don't respond when selected. 10 years 10 months ago #38

• Mark7801
  • Mark7801's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi folks,
I just re-installed XOT 2.0 after having some media disfunction. Not sure what caused it but a clean up and re-install was the best bet, or so I thought.
I re-installed using the Xampp setup choice since this is what I'm using (Win Vista/Xampp). Reinstall worked smoothly and quickly and the media functions work great this time.
This time, and the last install as well, I have some trouble with certain options, when clicked, they don't respond.
1) I am unable to log in or out and remain as Guest User 2 when XOT is started. Is this correct for a stand alone setup? Setup asked for a user name and password which are listed in the db.
2) I am unable to change my default engine from Javascript to Flash on the properties tab. (Do I really need to anyway?)
3) I am unable to Export anything, at all. I can click the options but I get no response from any of them.
4) And last, hopefully, clicking on the links at the bottom for How To and Thoughts I get a message "Sorry This is not yet available" I was able to get these links to work previously if I did the Full Install instead of the Xampp option.
I hope this is all related to one fix. I look forward to your suggestions.
Thanks
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some options don't respond when selected. 10 years 10 months ago #45

• Mark7801
  • Mark7801's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Update:
I found the solution to the Guest User issue by following the instructions (imagine that!) for Creating a User table in the database and modifing the auth_config.php file. Worked great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search