Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Embedding PPT file 10 years 1 week ago #1436

• klaashobo
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Ron,

There is a lot of similaritiy between onedrive and dropbox but there is also one BIG difference. The point is that Microsoft has his online viewer build in, in onedrive. If you put a PPT there (public) on the drive and click with the right mouse button, you will have the option "open powerpoint web app" and then you can embed the powerpoint just like you do with youtube. You will have almost all possibilities that you have with desktop powerpoint. I can simply embed this in a XOT text page.

Regards,
Klaas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Embedding PPT file 9 years 9 months ago #1904

• ronm2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Hey Klaas - thanks for this suggestion, this works really well (embedding PPT from MS onedrive). It took about 5 minutes to create an online PPT and embed it in XOT. The online PPT however is not as full featured, doesn't have audio, etc.

Embedding PPT file 9 years 9 months ago #1974

• klaashobo
Hi Ron,

I have never tried that and was happy to find the solution with embedding. However it does change the look-and-feel, for an (almost) fully featured solution you can stil convert the PPT into a video.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search