Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Opinion Page 5 years 7 months ago #5252

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Xerte folk,
Hopefully you can help. I have set up an Opinion page which enables users to make a judgement on their skill level with various software. I have 3
How does 'Give Weighting' work? Does this mean you can give more importance to an opinion option? Is there an example i can look at in edit mode? What does Reverse Scale mean and do? Again, is there a good example to look at?

Is there a way of being able to print off the graph?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best wishes

Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Opinion Page 5 years 6 months ago #5319

• Fay
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi Anne

I don't have much experience with this page type so someone else may be able to help more.

I just tried out reverse scale & there was a bug with it that meant it wasn't working correctly (I've fixed this). By default the scoring on the answer scales goes from zero (on left) to max score (on right). Reverse scale changes this so that the highest score is on the left and lowest on the right.

There's not an option to allow the graph to be printed at the moment but I've added this to the wish list as it would be a nice feature

Fay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search