Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place for more technical questions for those who want to create new pagetypes or bespoke functionality.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SCORM Background colour 10 years 1 month ago #1210

• Alistair Campbell
  • Alistair Campbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, I have developed a course on Moodle 2.6 which I have now moved onto Moodle 2.5. The background of my units has changed from white to a very pale grey. Could anyone advise how to force the white colour back again? I took a copy of the standard stylesheet and added
color: #FFFFFF;

to this section
#x_mainHolder {
border: 1px solid #010101;
color: #FFFFFF;
}

And tried re-inserting the SCORM but no joy. AS you can probably tell I'm somewhat of a beginner and found the colour reference for white on a CSS 'how to' page. Any advice would be gratefully received. I have added 2 frames for comparison.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SCORM Background colour 10 years 1 month ago #1216

• jjs
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi Alistair,

You have said that you have added 2 frames for comparison - did you mean screenshots? They haven't appeared.

Could you add a couple of screenshots so that we can see the issue?

John

SCORM Background colour 10 years 1 month ago #1217

• Alistair Campbell
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
TRying to load them but getting 500 server error. .png files are ok?

SCORM Background colour 10 years 1 month ago #1219

• Alistair Campbell
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've tried to send the image files several times but they just won't load up I'm afraid. The problem though was with the background colour in the main body of the SCORM unit which should be bright white #FFFFFF but was actually coming up an off white grey #f2f2f2. Along with a developer we eventually found the solution. Posting here in case anyone else has the same issue. The problem was not in the Xerte SCORM but in the Moodle SCORM player. In 2.6 Moodle there was no such issue.
In the file structure of moodle 2.5 the problem file is found here
YOURMOODLEDOMAINNAME/public_html/moodle/lib/yuilib/2in3/2.9.0/build/yui2-skin-sam/assets/skins/sam
Then open the yui2-skin-sam-min.css (for us the minified file was the one that the browser would use to open the SCORM) Search for #f2f2f2 (or whatever the offending colour might be) and replace with #FFFFFF.
Any questions, please post here.

• Page:
Moderators: jjs
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search