Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place for more technical questions for those who want to create new pagetypes or bespoke functionality.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

how to make apps for android 10 years 7 months ago #650

• ionjolt
  • ionjolt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Greetings, all, and hope u forgive me if i posted this in d wrong place, i just started Xerte a day ago.

I came across Xerte and were excited since this "looks" like Authorware (somewhat familiar with this). I downloaded d Xerte Developer's Edition, Xerte Flex Compiler and d Flex SDK -- with d aim of developing for my kids android tablets.

Can someone please provide me a "rough" outline/steps on getting my "future" creation to an android tablet? I must admit on being flummoxed on what comes after 'Publish' (as in Authorware). My thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

how to make apps for android 10 years 4 months ago #942

• Rolaine
just saw this post. Here is a free sdk that you can download and training that can get you started.

wiki.developerforce.com/page/Mobile_SDK

how to make apps for android 10 years 4 months ago #953

• julten
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
THe xerte developer's edition is no longer being developed: it published a Flash 8 swf; Xerte 3.0 is a kinda rebuilt version built on the Flex framework: we are no longer actively developing that either, but it will compile Flex apps for mobile platforms - but to be honest you'll find life a lot easier if you use the Flex SDK with FlashDevelop, where the workflow is much better. Fash Develop has some startup templates for various latforms, ad it shouldn't take long to get a 'hello world' type application up and running on Android / iOS, and you can go from there.

how to make apps for android 2 months 6 days ago #8861

• Reeves
  • Banned
  • Banned
Remember, the journey of learning app development is ongoing.

• Page:
Moderators: jjs
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search