Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

is there a force complete option that can be enabled on a Categories page type? 3 years 8 months ago #6780

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Xerte community,
A colleague has asked the following question: is there a force complete option that can be enabled on an interactivity page - categories?

I have created a Xerte with page type Interactivity > Categories. I have selected the Optional Property called Navigation from the list of options on the right of the screen. I have unticked all the navigation options, so that the forward / next arrow is not available.

In the feedback area I have inserted an image, and I have used the link to page on the image so that the user has to click on that image to move to the next page and this appears in the feedback area after clicking on submit, after dragging all items to the categories. However, if I only drag down a few items and not all the items and I then click on Submit, I do see the image with the page link in the feedback area to enable me to click on to go to the next page, but I haven't dragged down all the items yet.

Here is a the link to the Xerte below.
xerte.northampton.ac.uk/xertetoolkits/play_3842

So is there a way of forcing the users to complete the Categories page by preventing them move forward until they have dragged all items correctly to the categories?

Hopefully you can help us with this.

Thanks in advance.
Best wishes
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search